At UNS, this includes functions including but not limited to, billing and payment activities and serving as a liaison between the patients and their insurance companies; patient representatives are available for the patient to contact directly for support in regards to their home health care services.
This assistance is extremely beneficial when patients have questions or concerns.
Your initial comprehensive evaluation with our registered nurse will identify the level of care that would be most beneficial for you or your loved one. Completed evaluations include:
- Medical history and assessment of physical needs
- Safety concerns
- Care plan with input from client and/or family and primary health care provider
- Emergency plan
- Evacuation/disaster plan
- Explanation of care services and options
- Comprehensive coordination of health care with staff and other health care providers
- Home care and resource handbook