Caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or other high care chronic conditions can be very challenging, but you don’t have to do it alone.
Let our highly trained experts provide the nurturing care that your loved one deserves. We will provide an assessment to determine their needs and provide just the right amount of care and support using a gentle approach. We can provide you, the caregiver, with some respite to preserve your own physical and emotional health.
You deserve regular breaks from your role as a caregiver to help prevent caregiver burnout.
We are proud to announce that we are a newly approved COVID-19 vaccine provider as of March 12.
Please check our page For sign up options as we are awaiting a drug delivery.
Below are the eligible groups that qualify for the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Persons 60 years of age and older.
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact. (must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older. (must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older. (must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older.(must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- Persons ages 18+ deemed extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 as attested by their licensed physician. The form prescribed by the Florida Department of Health must be provided to establish eligibility. Please click here to obtain the form.