1897 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., Suite 213, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
© 2017 United Nursing Services
Powered by Web Promotions Partners
Home Health Agencies Services
Home Health Care Agency - Medicare Certified
Click Here to Read Our Reviews
Choose United Nursing Services for your Home Health Care
Our Commitment to Quality
At United Nursing Services, quality is as important to us as it is to our patients and their families. We aim to provide the highest possible quality care and service to our clients.
United Nursing Services has been rated in the top 500 agencies for best Positive Patient Outcomes in “HomeCare Elite”, and in “Deyta” for the highest rate of positive patient satisfaction surveys.
• Quality of Care: Every member of our Healthcare team is professional, caring, and has the expertise to provide the highest quality of care. All staff have a minimum of 1-year experience within the last 3 years. You can depend on our experienced staff to provide care that meets the highest standards of care.
• Quality of Service: Our client service representatives are available to provide personalized service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, including holidays. We guarantee coverage within 2 hours of your phone call. Our Registered Nurse Directors and Supervisors are always on call to meet both urgent and non-urgent needs and provide FREE assessments, oversight and supervision.
• Client-Focused: Many of our clients wish to stay in their home environment for as long as possible while maintaining a quality of life as they personally define it. The experienced staff of United Nursing Services provides exceptional, personalized services to help our clients achieve this goal while also easing the burden of care and worry from their families and friends.
About United Nursing Services – A History of Caring
United Nursing Services was originally founded in Palm Beach County in June of 1986 as Nursefinders of Palm Beach, part of a national franchise of quality-oriented health care providers offering staff relief to health care facilities. In 2002, the owners renamed the company in order to provide a full range of home health services, and meet the need for full-service private duty and home health care.
Throughout its history, United Nursing Services has always been 100 percent locally owned. It is led by Victor Pecaro (administrator), and Lisa Hersch-Pecaro, RN (Clinical Director). As a team they are fully committed to providing comprehensive and caring home health services, delivered by a team of the highest qualified professionals.
United Nursing Services Exceeds All Regulatory Requirements
We are committed to quality. Our client service representatives are able to provide personalized service at any time, and we guarantee coverage within two hours of your phone call. Our services are inclusive. There is never a charge for initial assessments, supervisory visits or associated oversight services, such as calls to physicians, family members and other caregivers. There is never an extra charge or hidden fee. The only exceptions are time-and-half holiday rates and mileage reimbursement when transporting patients to appointments or running errands in an employee’s vehicle.
Your Protection and Peace of Mind
We are an agency, not a registry, therefore we provide assurance for you and insurance for your protection, Including;
• Commercial Liability Coverage for unintentional acts,
• Professional Liability Coverage for employees for any financial losses resulting from failure to perform in the services
for which they were hired,
• Personal Injury Liability Coverage for claims resulting from Libel, Slander, False Arrest/Detention,
• Automobile Liability Hired/Non-Owned Autos, and,
• Workers Compensation and Employer’s Liability
Insurance Summary (Certificate available upon request).
We have a direct employer-employee relationship and withhold Social Security and federal income taxes.
Call (800) 334-5140 or complete the form on this page today to learn more and to arrange for a Registered Nurse evaluation.
Give us a call at (800) 334-5140.
Or, Complete the form below.