1897 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., Suite 213, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Home Health Care Agency - Medicare Certified
Click Here to Read Our Reviews
Patient management refers to a free service offered by United Nursing Services to make our patients' home health experiences more convenient.
At UNS, this includes functions including but not limited to, billing and payment activities and serving as a liaison between the patients and their insurance companies; patient representatives are available for the patient to contact directly for support in regards to their home health care services
This assistance is extremely beneficial when patients have questions or concerns.
Call (800) 334-5140 or complete the form on this page today to learn more and to arrange for a Registered Nurse evaluation.
Give us a call at (800) 334-5140.
Or, Complete the form below.
We respect your privacy.
Your initial comprehensive evaluation with our registered nurse will identify the level of care that would be most beneficial for you or your loved one. Completed evaluations include:
• Medical history and assessment of physical needs,
• Safety concerns,
• Care plan with input from client and/or family and primary health care provider,
• Emergency plan,
• Evacuation/disaster plan,
• Explanation of care services and options,
• Comprehensive coordination of health care with staff and other health care providers,
• Home care and resource handbook.